San Jose, CA, September 13, 2012 –(PR.com)– Think “Hell’s Kitchen” or “Biggest Loser” meets internet marketing and you’ve got “Prosperity’s Kitchen™,” a 12-week reality web series/competition produced by Tea Silvestre of Word Chef Enterprises.
The new series — a first of its kind — seeks to employ gamification and other cutting edge techniques to teach start-ups and micro business owners the best practices of how to market themselves online.
The series also seeks to make this education available to everyone with an internet connection.
Special Guest “Celebrity” Mentors will help guide contestants through their missions and will also serve as judges for their area of specialty.
The 12 guest mentors include:
– Gina Bell of Gina Bell, Inc.
– Clay Collins of The Marketing Show
– Diane Conklin of Complete Marketing Systems
– Deborah Gallant of Bold Business Works
– Danny Iny of Firepole Marketing and author, “Engagement from Scratch”
– Erika Napoletano of RedHeadWriting.com and author, “The Power of Unpopular”
– Mike Michalowicz, author, Toilet Paper Entrepreneur & The Pumpkin Plan
– Pamela Slim, author, Escape from Cubicle Nation
– Ann Smarty of SEOsmarty.com
– Lori Taylor of Social Caffeine
– Johnny Truant of JohnnyBTruant.com
– Steven Washer of Brainy Video
15 Contestants will be selected from applicants who apply no later than September 30, 2012, midnight, Pacific time. There is No cost to apply or participate.
Those interested in competing for the $10K prize package (cash + prizes) should submit their application here.
Prosperity’s Kitchen™ is a produced by Tea Silvestre | Word Chef Enterprises.