1. Each potential contestant must submit a complete application no later than midnight, Pacific time, September 30, 2012.
2. If your application is selected as one of the top 100, you will be required to create and submit a video no later than midnight, PST, November 15, 2012. The video may not exceed 3 minutes and must include the voice and face of the person who will represent your company on the show. The video should explain who you are, why you started your business and why you want to participate in Prosperity’s Kitchen. The video should NOT be outsourced to a professional videographer or production company. We want to see what you can do with what you’ve got. Upload your video to YouTube and then share the link with us on our Facebook page and/or email us the link. We will then share your video on this site and solicit comments from the public, our Advisory Board and our Guest Mentors.
3. You must be at least 18 years old by January 1, 2013 in order to participate in the program.
4. If you are selected to participate, you will be required to submit full copies of your Google Analytics, social media and email client stats no later than January 1, 2013 and then again on April 30, 2013.
5. You must be present for every Monday Mission Class (10 a.m. to noon, Pacific time) and once weekly meeting with your team (day/time to be determined by the team). Each of these meetings will be held via video conferencing and recorded for watching later by the general public. If you have a death in the family or other emergency, we may waive a required meeting, but it will be determined on a case by case basis. Missing more than 1 of any of these meetings is grounds for dismissal from the program.
6. If you fail to complete 3 missions, you will be eliminated from the contest.
7. No outside professional services may be hired to help you implement a mission. You may only use FREE 3rd party services that are widely available to the general public (no volunteer or pro bono work by professionals).
8. An email newsletter will be sent each week to all of the contestants with helpful tips, resources and contest standings. All communications relevant to this contest will be conducted via email. Please make sure that we have your correct email address.
9. Winners will be notified via the contact information they have provided and prizes will be distributed at the Awards night on April 30, 2013. All prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the Prosperity’s Kitchen Committee. No appeals process will be allowed.
10. You are fully responsible for all expenses incurred during your participation including but not limited to the purchase of an adequate high-speed internet connection sufficient to allow you to video conference with our team.
11. Abide by the terms of the Player’s Contract.